Svitlana Volkova graduated from Kyiv National Linguistic University in 1999, having obtained the qualification of a teacher of German and English and Foreign Literature. She participated in many conferences, methodical seminars and webinars (Pearson, Oxford, Macmillan). She is responsible for Legal Faculty and Deputy Dean of FL. Svitlana regularly attends training courses at the Ukrainian Institute of Information Technology in education and undertakes an internship in various universities of Ukraine.
- Abstracts: Neologisms and features of their formation in computer vocabulary // The role of innovation in the transformation of the image of modern science: Proceedings of the II International scientific-practical conference (Kyiv, December 28-29, 2018) / NGO “Institute of Innovative Education” ; Research and Training Center for Applied Informatics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – Kyiv: NGO “Institute of Innovative Education”, 2018. – p.105-107
- Article: Neologisms in modern English on the example of Internet resources / SG Volkova // Bulletin of the Mariupol State University. Ser.: Philology. – 2019. – Vip. 21. – P. 112-116.
- Abstracts: Communicative Approach and its Main Advantages for Law Students / Contemporary trends in teaching foreign languages in higher education: Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference, May 14, 2020 – K., 2020. – 160 p.
- Abstracts: Translation and its features in modern English / Conceptual problems of modern education: XXIX International scientific-practical Internet conference: abstracts, Ivano-Frankivsk, April 15, 2020 – Part 2. – Dnipro: NGO “NOC” , 2020 – 66 p.
- Article: Project method as one of the communicative foreign language teaching // Innovative pedagogy.- 2021. -Issue 31. Vol. 2.
- Article: Realities and some aspects of their translation in the literature // Scientific notes of TNU named after VI Vernadsky. Series: Philology. Journalism – 2021. – Part 2. – Vol. 32 (71).